1. Can a condom provide protection from STDs and STIs?
A condom is known to be one of the most effective ways of preventing HIV and other STDs as well.
2. Which is the perfect condom size?
The epic one is the one that feels snug when you wear it. You know it’s the one when it doesn’t move on touch neither does it make the penis stiff.
3. Can I reuse a Condom?
It is not advisable to reuse a disposable condom as it diminishes the protective effect and leads to breakage, slippage or leakage. Condoms are meant for single use only.
4. Are Epic condoms available in different sizes?
Epic condoms are available in a single standard size of 180mm length x width 53 mm +/- 2mm.
5. What is the right way of using a condom?
Nothing makes us happier than a sensible question like this. Kudos to you for not condomplating. Here’s what you need to do:
For the P:
1) Put it on, once you are hard.
2) Pinch the condom’s tip to leave some space for it to catch the semen and unroll it all the way to the end of the shaft.
3) Once done, hold the condom’s
rim & pull out while you are still hard, to avoid spilling.
PS: Biting and scratching the condom will lead to breakage.
6. Does size matter?
Size doesn’t matter when both of you work as a team. You can get the best of orgasms, if you know what and how to do. So what if you are not genetically blessed? Make up for the size with stamina and sexpertise. Let there be “oohs” and “aahs”, regardless
of the size.
7. Is condom lubricant harmful?
Usage of lubricants has not caused any reported side effects. It instead helps make the penetration smooth and prevents breakage.
8. Do condom expiration dates matter ?
Yes, it does! Do not use expired condoms as they have an increased risk of breaking down and becoming less effective.
9. Is it safe to use condoms during pregnancy ?
Before engaging in sexual activity during pregnancy or using the barrier, partners should speak with a gyneacologist.
10. Are flavoured condoms safe to use ?
Our flavoured condoms are made with premium rubber latex and are electronically tested for safety.
11. Is wearing 2 condoms safer ?
Wearing two condoms increases friction and can weaken them. Due to this, they are more likely to fail or break.
12. Do vegan condoms have latex ?
Our vegan condoms are made with high-quality latex that ensures higher degrees of sensitivity and intimacy.
13. What are vegan condoms made out of ?
They are made of natural latex rubber
14. Do condoms have nitrosamines ?
Our condoms do not contain nitrosamines and are made with natural latex rubber.
15. Which condoms are non toxic ?
All our condoms are non toxic.